LegacyGT.com

Scoobie Bucks and Free Maintenance Coupons?

So I bought my new turbo charged grocery getter on 9/11. I mailed off the $25 gift card plus $500 scoobie bucks forms the following Monday 9/13. I received my $25 gift card last week, but I still haven't received my scoobie bucks. How long has it typically taken any of you to get them? I'm going to use that money to get a clear bra installed. Also, my dealer said I should be getting free maintenance coupons in the mail. How long was it before you guys got those in the mail? Go6
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Heh, I wonder how many people bought their car around the time they joined this forum... :lol:
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

If you had an older subaru, the application came in the mail prior to trading your car.

[quote name='GoSix']Heh, I wonder how many people bought their car around the time they joined this forum... :lol:[/quote] bought mine a few weeks after joining. I also joined subaruforester.com as I was comparing the legacy to the forester and the baja. came damn close to buying a baja turbo 5MT

[quote name='GoSix']If you had an older subaru, the application came in the mail prior to trading your car.[/quote] any older subaru or just 02 wrx? oh i got the coupons about 1 month after the purchase..

This Space For Rent

Any older subaru that you bought new from a dealership and you still had contact with...I guess.

thanks!!!! what does the "additional program details on the reverse side" say? what did you trade in? a 2002/2003 WRX? if so, then it's probably the program they are talking about at [url]http://subaru.com/gtp/gtpWhatis.jsp[/url]

This Space For Rent

I don't have it in front of me, but I remember one fine print line saying that it may be used with other incentives/offers. It also had the address on where to send the certificate, and that you need to purchase a car by november 1st, and they need to receive it by December 1st I think.

wtf did you trade in to get 17.6k? My 02 WRX wagon with 37.5k was 14.6k. They gave me 16k at the dealership though. ...Oh, and that free gallon of tea really sweetened the deal! :lol:

yeah, the 03 models get a bit higher trade in value. Since mine had 46K+ miles on it, they deducted 20 cents per mile over 40K, so it ended up being around $16,400 which is still quite a bit higher than market value.

hmmm i have a strong feeling that this only works for 02/03 models (any one else got the mail too?)... my 99 forester only had 42K and I only got $8.5K... you guys got way way too much. :P

This Space For Rent

Archived