LegacyGT.com

MRLancasters Legacy TS Conversion

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...wouldn't it just be easier and likely cheaper to order a set of the Racecomp Engineering Bilstein dampers?

http://www.racecompengineering.com/media/helloslide/01.jpg

It would be...but if you're gonna cut corners like that, you may as well leave the steering wheel on the wrong side ;)

All jokes aside...what is the spring rate of those pink springs?

Edited by fredrik94087

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

for practical purposes, yes; nevertheless it'd be nice to have the jdm part labels and pink coils for a more authentic tS conversion [if you care for that sort of thing].

...that would be nice, but per Myles at Racecomp the JDM front is not the same as our NA models.

Dooooo iiiiiiitttttt!

IMG_20130803_123844.jpg

...done, now if I could just get them on the car. I still need to get springs and swaybars though.

• 1 month later...
still not a STI.

Unless you have a sexually transmitted infection?

one of the most epic posts every.... Thanks... no with your expert knowledge, this site just got better.... go away...

Edited by SpidermanMTL

Well I have been thinking of straying away from a TS replica, and make more of a TS-ish Thing. Have a few ques from the TS. But also have a few bits of unique things for the Legacy as well. Just figured I'd update the thread. Edited by MRLancaster

• 7 months later...
I think you missed the joke...

Hahah no pun intended actually. I was being serious. This new england weather sucks. The wife's suv has one and I always use it while driving her car. But the cost vs. The gain for a mod like this to our cars makes it impractical.

OP...what is next?

At the moment, nothing. But next time I have enough to invest in it, I'll most likely get the fog lights next.

I would like to eventually get this.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k115/T-Ho_man/CF-LEGACY5F-FLOE_E312D412_zpsunsjbzk3.jpg

I'm not too much of a fan of carbon fiber, but I feel that this would match the rear cabon fiber trunk spoiler I have.