LegacyGT.com

Where to get an 09/10 LGT?

I am in the market for a LGT from either 2009 or 2010 with low(er) miles and in the New England area. Looking on Autotrader or Cars.com only reveals the plethora of 2.5i Special Editions, and basically nothing about the LGT. Does anyone know where to look or even where to begin?

I am in the market for a LGT from either 2009 or 2010 with low(er) miles and in the New England area. Looking on Autotrader or Cars.com only reveals the plethora of 2.5i Special Editions, and basically nothing about the LGT. Does anyone know where to look or even where to begin?

Where in NH are you from? And a tip about Auto Trader: Go to the advanced search and under keyword type in "GT" w/o quotes. That'll help you sort out the 2.5is.

Where in NH are you from? And a tip about Auto Trader: Go to the advanced search and under keyword type in "GT" w/o quotes. That'll help you sort out the 2.5is.

I live right in Manchester. Thank you for the tip about Autotrader, I was having kind of a tough time working on that site. I will for sure try that. I few posts back someone found a bunch of LGTs and I will be looking at those. The fact that people were able to find all these is awesome! Are you from NH?

I live right in Manchester. Thank you for the tip about Autotrader, I was having kind of a tough time working on that site. I will for sure try that. I few posts back someone found a bunch of LGTs and I will be looking at those. The fact that people were able to find all these is awesome! Are you from NH?

Yeah I live right on the Seacoast. Be patient it took me a while to find the right car but I love it. BUT if I were to do it all over again I would get a stick, the 5EAT is a little too boring for me.

Archived