LegacyGT.com

Need help car threw wierd check engine light last night.....

hey guys warmed up the car last night (2007 legacy Gt auto) to go to work bc it was extremly cold out and when i started driving i got about a mile from my house and the check engine light came on, the light that says "CRUISE" started blinking, and the car locked itself in sport mode. The car drove ok home where i parked it and isnt making andy noises anyon ehave something similar happen or know what it could be? thanks for your help!!!

I wish I could say that someone has been able to fix it themselves. I have read pretty much everything regarding this issue on the forum. People say different things. In the case of my car, the dealership ended changing my intake manifold gaskets. It was under warranty. Good luck, I hope you figure it out.

thanks guys...what i did so far was last night i left the battery disconected overnight and re connected it thismorning and it reset the lights and its running ok now so far...i do have a feeling it will happen again if the temp drops to zzero or close to it but im going to try and keep it in my garage hoping it will help. If it does throw a light again i will def have the codes read and let u guys know..this site has been a big help thanks to all and drive safe!!!

yeah get the code read next time, did u happen to change your rad fluid with distilled water? hahaha just wondering cause if its cold that waters gonna freeze and no heat exchange = uh oh. I guess for now the best we can do is just hope it doesnt come back. Sorry

Archived