LegacyGT.com

Do used '05 LGT's Sell Fast?

As noted in the title, are they fast sellers? More specific in CA? I hardly ever see them on autotrader or other sites.

I just bought a G8 GT, and also have my eye on another Cobra, but will only buy it if I feel comfortable enough that my LGT will sell.

It's an '05 LGT (non limited) SWP Auto, with 99K on the clock, BONE STOCK, but dealer maintained, and just out of Extended warranty.

I was thinking of putting it up for between 10-11k.

What do you think???

Don't think CA is a subaru state. Doesn't make sense for most of it because its dry and gas is overpriced.

That said the resell value on a salvage vehicle is very high as well as I think my buy back price was around 4-5K for an 05 LGT MT Limited. So there probably is a pretty decent market for it.

Don't think CA is a subaru state. Doesn't make sense for most of it because its dry and gas is overpriced.

That said the resell value on a salvage vehicle is very high as well as I think my buy back price was around 4-5K for an 05 LGT MT Limited. So there probably is a pretty decent market for it.

Just to clarify, yours was salvaged?

Just so everyone knows, my '05 that im asking about is NOT salvaged.

As noted in the title, are they fast sellers? More specific in CA? I hardly ever see them on autotrader or other sites.

I just bought a G8 GT, and also have my eye on another Cobra, but will only buy it if I feel comfortable enough that my LGT will sell.

It's an '05 LGT (non limited) SWP Auto, with 99K on the clock, BONE STOCK, but dealer maintained, and just out of Extended warranty.

I was thinking of putting it up for between 10-11k.

What do you think???

Considering the amount of people here that wants a wagon it would probably sell quickly if it was.

453747.png

• Mega Users
bought mine at a GM dealer hours after it showed up on the lot. Some guy bought it brand new for 32k, realized he couldn't afford it, and traded it into a GM dealer with 3k miles on it for a truck with a plow. got it for 24k after outbidding a Subaru manager from the lot over:)
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

I bought my current LGT here on the forums. The previous owner took meticulous care of it and bought it at a great price. It really depends on the condition it's in too.

I was willing to purchase an LGT up to 100k and willing to travel afar to get it. After looking around for months I still didn't find any. Then the holy classified forum shine upon me :D

I have no control over drippie.

I get offers on my 05 LGT(Base,manual trans.) all the time. I can't fill the gas tank without getting a comment or an offer on it. I would think a clean one (mine is pretty clean,with rims,and suspension,but no engine mods) would sell really easy. If you live somewhere it snows,it easier to sell.

Just to clarify, yours was salvaged?

Just so everyone knows, my '05 that im asking about is NOT salvaged.

I didn't buy my car salvaged. I bought it new and it got totaled and my friend was considering buying it back so I asked the insurance company the price.

What I was saying before was CA or at least so cal doesn't seem like there's a market as I visit often and never see any evos or subarus. CO is where all the subarus are...along with all the god damn SUV drivers and the worst drivers on the on the road.

I got mine used. 05 non limited 5 speed. It sat on the lot for about 3 days. I got it in 06 with 13K miles for $18,800. It now has 63K miles. It is the same car I almost bought new in 05. The dealer went down to $25K and I was at $23K. Saved some nice coin by waiting a year.

Archived