LegacyGT.com

Any GREAT wheel websites?

Driver72

Before I settle on any one particular wheel, I want to make sure I've exhausted all the great websites that sell wheels. Anybody suggest a good website (other than Tirerack or Discount) with a broad range of wheels for sale? Thanks.

[url]www.tirerack.com[/url] [url]www.wheelmax.com[/url] [url]www.wheelsnext.com[/url] [url]www.importhookup.com[/url] [url]www.tires.com[/url] [url]www.whalentires.com[/url] [url]www.onlinetires.com[/url] [url]www.gotwheelsandtires.com[/url] [url]www.bestwheel.com[/url] [url]www.gruppe-s.com[/url] [url]www.tireswap.com[/url] [url]www.i-m-racing.com[/url] [url]www.wheelguyz.com[/url] [url]www.z1auto.com[/url] [url]www.mauromotorsports.com[/url] [url]www.allsubaru.com[/url] [url]www.racecompengineering.com[/url] [url]www.ninosautoaccessories.com[/url] [url]www.finalstageauto.com[/url] Do you need more? PM me so I can send you more links.. it would help IF you know what kind of rims are you looking for... use this - [url]www.wheelspecs.com[/url] and pick your rim.. then I can post up the vendors or someone you can talk to get them. Keefe (Wheel Nazi)
Keefe

[quote name='Patagonian GT']tons of wheels, yet nothing for an '05 LGT. :([/QUOTE] It doesn't have to specify it.. just use my Rim Offset sticky thread as a guidance.. start with the bolt pattern, it's easier to go by that.. some rims are dual drilled bolt patterns (like 5x100 & 5x114.3 making it have 10 holes, but 5 of them are closer to the center of the hub than the other 5) which can fit Hondas and Toyotas and some Nissans as well. You'll find more dual drilled wheels than single 5x100 rims. Good luck. Keefe
Keefe

Thanks Keefe, might nice of you. I'm looking for 18 x 7.5's and they have to be 19.5 pounds or under. I also don't want to spend a fortune. So I know that cuts it down to only a handful, but that's why I was asking, figuring there MIGHT be some wheels out there that meet that description that I don't know about or have not seen yet. I'll check some of your links. Much grass again.

I have one Keefe didn't put! [url="http://www.wheelsdirectonline.com/"]http://www.wheelsdirectonline.com/[/url] formerly known as [url="http://www.rdmwheels.com/"]http://www.rdmwheels.com/[/url]. I don't know if their prices are the best but they have a nice selection. They used to have Volk wheels, but they stopped selling them for some reason.
-ben

I have a dealer/friend here that can get Volks for me around 35% off or so from MSRP.. but personally, I dont see Volks to be that great.. it's really just name brand.. and there are other rims like Fikse and HRE that I look forward to. Heck, even JGTC cars use SSRs, BBS, FIKSE, and AVDANs... many other race-proven rims to go with. It's not hard to find a 18"x7.5" to be under 19.5 lbs.. in fact, you should call [url]www.6061forged.com[/url] to pick yourself up a 14,5 lbs 19" rim.. they come in other sizes and they ARE affordable ($350/rim or so), but the forging process is not as prestigous as Fikse or HRE. I am thinking of getting a set of their AMmesh at 19"x7.5" or 18"x8" just for kicks (weighs in at 16.5 lbs) Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='sspicollo8']Keefe, is there anywhere on the 6061 site to view sizings for their wheels?[/QUOTE] You have to call them up.. they had a few ads on some car magazines, that's how it caught my eye. Give them a call and talk to them to find out if they have something you want.. Last time I was told by them that they sell them per order directly to the the consumer.. so there's no vendor involved. Keefe
Keefe

Archived