LegacyGT.com

Fog Issues

Hi there,

I drive a 2007 Legacy GT Limited.. bought used in mid April this year, so far i love the car...I'm glad i didn't buy a TSX.. Anyway the car has high mileage on it, so the windshield is quite pitted... so it always looks dirty... back to my point.. i find when there's moisture outside. it easily fogs up. Now i owned a integra prior to this car.. and it didn't fog up this easily. Is this normal? or do i have leak somewhere? i find i must keep turning on the a/c defroster just to clear the windows... i know this is dumb query.. but i thought i ask..

thanks in advance guys,

If you already cleaned the inside of your winshield, then consider antifog which is available at hardware and auto parts stores.

The A/C does a good job too.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410lIkOsMjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

yeah this car fogs up more than i'm used to. always been like that since i've owned it. any time it's humid/damp/moist outside the windshield fogs like nothing. my guess is because the exterior air vent is right in front of the steering wheel in the hood (you'll see a plastic grating there) and all the dampness gets in.

umm.. definitely gonna try that rain-x thing... i don't mind turning up the a/c.. but quite annoying that i have to turn it on/off constantly.. once it's too cold.. the outside fogs up.. lol.. it's like no win situation.. lol thx for the tip Slickvic.. and others thanks for response.. i thought i was going mad...

Archived