LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

There really is a meet then/there? I was just making a suggestion since I was heading there with a bunch of friends as is. Western MA and CT unite!......there, i guess

yeah some of the nasioc guys from MA are meeting up in springfield first, then caravaning down to buffalo wild wings. i believe its next friday at 6 or 7pm?

Following a blacked out, lowered LGT sedan going in the back way to UMass Amherst from Hadley. I was following in the gold OBXT with the thunderous exhaust.

Hi! Couldnt floor it unfortunately car likes to go limp sometimes.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Spotted a 05-07 Red LGT racing on Route 9 south today...here's a nice letter!

Dear _____,

You sir/ma'am are a moron for freeway racing during rush hour on weaving in and out of traffic and riding my ass when I couldn't switch lanes, maybe I should have just given you a brake job? Oh, and stop racing cars an LGT can easily beat, it was laughable when I saw the car you were racing was a Nissan Sentra, hope it was a smoking hot chick you were trying to impress.

Re they really racing or just both going fast? I drive a lot And when some ody else is hauling I often take the chance to follow them and let them be out in front and take the risk of getting nailed by the cops...

White LGT sedan parked at Sunoco near the Chicopee boarder (near Big Y/Anthonys). You have blacked out headlights and tails, black wheels, and some cans as noted while driving past yesterday AM.

To anybody in the Springfield area:

Teal color Honda hatchback era 89-92 with approx 6 speed holes in the rear bumper and dropped to make sure no worms are on the road after rain fall..... This guy was next to me at a light in WestSpfld and I drove to the next red light at a regular pace, he chirps his tires are bounced his needle(big flashy tach must not have flashed at him to switch gears) untill he swings by my window looking over with my laughing.

Keep an eye for this nonsubi spotting who wants to race/can't drive. Oh, spotted a slammed silver Mazda6 wagon in westspfld.....anybody know? Always silver Sri with work done on rt20 there.

To anybody in the Springfield area:

Teal color Honda hatchback era 89-92 with approx 6 speed holes in the rear bumper and dropped to make sure no worms are on the road after rain fall..... This guy was next to me at a light in WestSpfld and I drove to the next red light at a regular pace, he chirps his tires are bounced his needle(big flashy tach must not have flashed at him to switch gears) untill he swings by my window looking over with my laughing.

Keep an eye for this nonsubi spotting who wants to race/can't drive. Oh, spotted a slammed silver Mazda6 wagon in westspfld.....anybody know? Always silver Sri with work done on rt20 there.

I think I saw that clown in New London.

I saw that same Black LGT with plate "NOSTIGT" on 93s in NH yesterday around 2p. I was the guy in the gray SpecB. There was a red WRX with same window sticker following behind him and his (yes, pretty) wife/girlfriend. We had a little fun keeping the subie line together through the construction lane drops but eventually my gf wanted to stop at Tilton for some shopping so we broke off around exit 14. Good day for a ride!