LegacyGT.com

Official Suspension FAQ - Swaybars - Struts/Springs - Coilovers - Alignment

Im not the one calling someone a "dip shit" so I think its YOU that needs to chill out.

Besides, I couldnt care less if you have respect for me or not. I get called names and get stuff thrown on my uniform by people like you who dont respect me but you know what? I do my job regardless, because I know some people actually understand what it takes to serve and not just protest everything and ask for hand outs. So the next time you want to try and bash me, my service, my devotion to serving this country and coming to your rescue should you need me, DONT. I dont need some punk kid telling me hes better than me on the internet cause he is the elite subaru know it all.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not the one calling someone a "dip shit" so I think its YOU that needs to chill out.

Besides, I couldnt care less if you have respect for me or not. I get called names and get stuff thrown on my uniform by people like you who dont respect me but you know what? I do my job regardless, because I know some people actually understand what it takes to serve and not just protest everything and ask for hand outs. So the next time you want to try and bash me, my service, my devotion to serving this country and coming to your rescue should you need me, DONT. I dont need some punk kid telling me hes better than me on the internet cause he is the elite subaru know it all.

No. What pisses me off is putting out false info.

damn it guys....

Baddog, if you truly had respect for others you would have been the bigger person. Instead you chose to be an asshole about the whole thing.

Adam, I don't really know why you took any offense to his response to you saying the WRX ones were different.. He wasn't being a smart ass.

I'm not taking either side on this because you were both in the wrong here. Knock it off, be friends, and get along.

Why are you guys fighting over shitty coilovers?

Im getting sick of people saying they are shitty. Unless youve owned a set, and driven on a set more than "well this one time my buddy had his GTi slammed" then shut the hell up. Come drive mine and see for your self.

In the mean time, stop insulting my choice in coilovers. It was MY choice and frankly it was a good one. So unless you or anyone else is going to spend $3000 on a "good set" to give to me, shut the hell up.

Also, I encourage all of you to read this before jumping to conclusions on Racelands.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2262616&page=4

In the beginning, they were shit coils. Now, much better build quality and ride. Dont believe me? Come drive my car.

Thats the only thing I WISH I had. I would like to be able to adjust something other than the preload and the ride height. But hell, for $500 they are well worth it. Even more so now that the build quality is much improved.

Had a guy who used to be a manager of a Suby Tuning shop in the bay area over to my house. He saw the coils on the gargage floor and asked if they were fortunes. He was even impressed when I said "racelands" and he looked them over and said "wow, im impressed" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...