LegacyGT.com

the difference between LHD and RHD in subaru Legacy

LEGACY GX98

the difference between LHD and RHD in subaru Legacy

hi guys and girls ..

I"m looking for a subaru Legacy GT-B ... or RS 1996 to 1998 .. I wanna Import one of them from Japan to Saudi Arabia .. but as you know here we drive cars following american's way in other words .. all cars here are left hand drive . however the Japanese vehicles are right hand drive .. what's the good way to get one here legally ....

I heard from other people who tried to own also RHD cars here by doing a slight swap in steering wheels . .. It worked in the past .. but know the government don't allow them to do that thing and don't registrar that kind of cars any more .

what I want to know is .. how they would know about the cars if it's a RHD or LHD especially for those cars which come in both RHD and LHD like subaru legacy GTB .. RS .... Impreza sti .... toyota supra ... ans sm many other cars ???

and let's forget about nissan skyline gtr's ... it doesn't come with LHD from the factory so we would know that car is a RHD always .. no chance to say that car is a LHD ....

any Ideas about the topic ???

I hope that my words clear for everybody

by the way somebody says that the Chassis number would give a clear I dea about the cars ... and the government wouild know about the car ??? !!!

but here for example for this car Subaru Legacy Sedan RS 4WD its chassis number is BD5-020744

http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/4437/Subaru/Legacy+Sedan/car-for-sale.html

there is nothing tell me that the car is a RHD ??? !!!

that's true .. the chassis number is different from mine , but I don't see wrong with BD5-020744 ... so if I import this car to UAE Dubai .. and I convert the steering wheel from right to left >>> is that gonna work ?

sorry hakgwai .... I didn't understand that ???

what do you mean by ''get a dealer test plate'' ??

any explanation ... details ???

I don't know ,if my question wasn't clear enough ... tell me guys ....

I'm trying to get a RHD's cars in country that's not allowed those cars .... I wanna get a car without changing anything even in the steering wheel ...

is that clear guys ??? please if you have an idea ..tell me

Archived