LegacyGT.com

side marker lights

well aren't you just helpful... I did btw look through google and ebay and have spent quite a bit of time looking for them amongst other things. I was just hoping someone who actually has them or could tell me where to buy them etc would have been been more helpful than asinine smart remarks...

• I Donated

Are you talking about the corner of the headlights?

You don't buy clear lights for it. You open up the headlight housing and remove the yellow reflector

Want to know how to open the headlight housing? It involves baking them in the oven (no joke). INFO HERE

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
I have already cleared my headlights, I want to get the lights that go on the front fender in place of the triangular piece of black rubberized trim

Can't help you there. The JDM Legacys have lights there I think, but they are yellow.

The USDM 1st gen Legacys have lights there. Maybe there is a clear lense available for those somewhere....and they might fit....But you would have to run wiring. The wiring to plug into a light on the side of the fender just isn't there on the USDM cars

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Yeah, what's up with the clear one? Are they special? Why they so hard to find? I'm looking for clear ones too.

They are uber cool yo!

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived