LegacyGT.com

Love my car again! Thanks AZP!!

kram

Almost a year ago I hit hooooge pothole that blew out a tire (no bent rim), but has been causing me headaches ever since, even after replacing the tires.

Anyway...this past weekend I installed Koni's & MSI springs. Went to do my brakes (rotors/pads) & snapped a bolt behind the knuckle.:mad: So I stopped there & got a hold of Mike at AZP on Saturday to see if they could fit me in on Monday afternoon. Mike said yes & so I had the following done today:

Centric rotors + StopTech pads (also fixed my seized caliper bracket slider & all the bolts that broke) - Awesome job on the bed-in Mike...they feel great!

AVO Offset LCA bushings

Rallitek front endlinks

Rallitek 5eat transmission bushing

NGK Iridium sparkplugs

Needless to say the car feels awesome! Thanks guys!!

Here it is getting the work started:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/kramonut/24bbc8b6.jpg

This is exactly what I needed to hear. This forum is full of people telling us how unreliable our cars can be.Finally someone else who is happy with their car. Props to Kram. Need more of these stories on the forum.

After a little suspension & brake work I'm VERY happy. This is how the car should have come from the factory.

You look like you could use an exhaust. =) I just happen to be selling one.

Ha! I was thinking the exact same thing! I'd love to pick up an exhaust. But after just buying a house, planning a 10 year anniversary trip & the recent work to the leggy...it'll have to wait. :redface:

Thanks Kram, great working with you. Always glad to work with great customers and great Subie owners!

-mike

Thanks again Mike!

BTW - You asked me about the tires...the Yoko Avid Envigors. Now that all the other work is done I can say that I hate these tires & don't recommend them at all IF you want a smooth ride. I do a lot of highway driving & want a fairly comfortable riding tire...these aint it.

They vibrate the whole car till they warm up. Even then, they ride really, really rough. On a plus side, they're grippy enough for all seasons for my purposes & decent in rain...not sure about snow as I haven't had them thru a winter yet. They're tolerable, but I'll be looking for an excuse to replace them.

Thanks again Mike!

BTW - You asked me about the tires...the Yoko Avid Envigors. Now that all the other work is done I can say that I hate these tires & don't recommend them at all IF you want a smooth ride. I do a lot of highway driving & want a fairly comfortable riding tire...these aint it.

They vibrate the whole car till they warm up. Even then, they ride really, really rough. On a plus side, they're grippy enough for all seasons for my purposes & decent in rain...not sure about snow as I haven't had them thru a winter yet. They're tolerable, but I'll be looking for an excuse to replace them.

Make sure to check the tire pressures, they could be rough due to over-inflation although I'm not sure that is the issue.

-mike

Nice.

Dammit, if AZP weren't so far away. :\ Really having a hard time finding someone I can trust in this area to work on my car.

They were almost a good 2 hours from me...but it was worth the trip. ;)

sweet!

now put your grille back in! :lol:

LOL! I know! That is what I get for asking a family member to paint it for me...it' STILL sitting in my brother's shop. :rolleyes::mad:

Archived