LegacyGT.com

Will Manny Ramirez be Traded?

Underdog

Will Manny be Traded?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Manny be Traded?

• Yup, Sox need to cut the cancer out of the clubhouse.
    • No way, Sox need the bat in the lineup. (2004 & 2007 mean anything?)
    • Manny who?
    • Sweartame!

I am home today and have been watching ESPN news since Noon...very uneventful day.

I like Manny but it's about time for him to leave. The 'Sox NEED him but I am sick of his BS antics...

Gotta love this though....

Manny.jpg.23be8e4e3a16887c2765c09bc4c7fdf0.jpg

Rehab is for quitters.

It has been year after year of hearing "I love Boston" at the beginning of the season, and "I'll take a trade to any team" by the all-star break. Constant hamstring and back problems cause him to sit out. Barely any effort on the base-path... I can only recall a few times that he's hustled to catch a bloop fly. Now it comes to "The sox don't deserve a player like me..." [sic] That's just unbelievable.

I say boot him, I'll enjoy watching him hit homers for the NL teams and we won't have to deal with the crap the rest of the time.

If anyone can, it's Theo. :) Just imagine what he could do with the extra 20mil for the next two seasons? Remember when he brought in Papi at the league minimum? Best... deal... ever.

I can't imagine how the fans will react to him if he takes the field tonight. I could see it going either way.

I'm absolutely sick of hearing about Manny this and Manny that blah blah blah. He makes more money each time up to bat than any one of us makes in a month. Watching him refuse to hustle makes me want to punch him in the face right as he drops the bat to watch his grounder. I can see if you hit a 400+ hit ball and you want to take a second to watch it go but cmon do us a favor and stay off espn your wasting my time

not sure, but what about the angels getting texiera. they are scary good

Bingo! Swept the Sox 2x this year home and away.

Playoffs are a different season though.

Rehab is for quitters.

Yup, Manny's gone! For those in New England, tune into NESN. They've got a Trade deadline special going on.

It has been year after year of hearing "I love Boston" at the beginning of the season, and "I'll take a trade to any team" by the all-star break. Constant hamstring and back problems cause him to sit out. Barely any effort on the base-path... I can only recall a few times that he's hustled to catch a bloop fly. Now it comes to "The sox don't deserve a player like me..." [sic] That's just unbelievable.

I say boot him, I'll enjoy watching him hit homers for the NL teams and we won't have to deal with the crap the rest of the time.

x2

Manny's an amazing ball player and has done tons for the BoSox, but this crap has got to stop. Manny is to the Sox as Favre is to the Packers.

Manny is gone, sad to see it, but the dog won't hunt anymore.No one likes to work with a piss and moaner.Mybe they can now focus on playing some ball.

Oh and PS the Angels suck!Who the heck wants to watch ticky tack NL ball in the AL.Watching the Angels is like the scene in "Gung Ho" when they play softball....every single hit a bunt....Hope they self destruct in the post-season and Garret Anderson get another case of pink eye and can't see the ball.

RED SOX forever!!!!!

Archived