LegacyGT.com

Appraisal help on an '09

memph

Hey guys, I'm currently looking at an '09 LGT with 40k miles on it. How much do you think I should be paying for this? I don't want to pay too much and the dealer won't budge.

Thinking I could get an 07 G37 with a little more miles for the same price...

Thoughts would be great! Thanks!

If you can get an '07 G37 for the same price of an '09 LGT, I would jump on it. That would be one rare car. ;)

Meant G35 (newer body) *Woops*

Also, I pasted a link to the autotrader site here, but it did not show up. Not sure why. (There are no pictures, just car facts)

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up passing on the 09. However, I did find a 08 with 60K miles. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to pick one up with that many miles on it. (I know it's average - just not sure if its too much for a used car.)

I do want a LGT, but I want to make sure I'm making the right decision. Was thinking getting it checked out by a mechanic as well as a compression check. Would that be the right way to go about figuring out whether it's good or not?

'08 model year is 5 years old now. 60k/5 is only 12k/yr. That's nothing. ALWAYS get any car you buy used checked by someone you trust. Having every oil change and service documented on the car wouldn't hurt either. See what the service record is like and that will help you decide as well. If it's in the shop every two months or has no records it's probably not a great buy. ;)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived