LegacyGT.com

San Diego Tune day?

HB Speed

When are you thinking?

Where are you thinking?

Who would be doing the tuning and what are their credentials?

What would be involved, i.e., dyno runs baseline plus, how many pulls, etc.?

How much are you thinking for what delivered?

LMK and I could very well be in.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

probably jon.

the whole thing is dependent on if there is enough interest.

although seeing as how the number of SD meets is nill, that would probably show how many people would be interested... which is probably very little.

but if this does happen i will show up and get a pull or 2 on the dyno and then show people what kind of results they can see with HB speed

car for sale. PM me!

If we can some more specifics (see my post #4 above), then we can start bumping this up and marketing here and on some of the other sites.

Were you thinking this month, next, summer? Plans, location, cost, etc., all critical to getting the buzz going for a successful event.

SBT

I don't know if I'll be here for that. How many cars can you conservatively manage?

I'm sorry, I don't know who Jon is and/or where Reese Tuning is in San Diego either. Want to promote this so PM me your number and we can discuss.

SBT

Jon, former owner of TDC, former lead tuner at Harman, formerly loosely affiliated with Tim Bailey and Surgeline Tuning.

Tuner of Roger's FP Green beast, Lawls FP Green Beast, DiscoWagon, Edkwon, SC GT before he pulled his turbo, Boostjunkie's Harman Motive Tune, and my retarded wagon (among many other cars).

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived