LegacyGT.com

Any dealer advice for a soon to be MA Subie-newbie?

ollie416

Hi guys! Any advice as far as a good reputable dealer in the eastern MA area? :confused: I'm absolutely drooling over the RBP LGT :p and plan to purchase within a month or two. I've been to Somerset Subaru and test drove an LGT Wagon (they didn't have a sedan available for the test drive when I was there) and had a fairly good experience, but I'm looking for any input/advice at all you guys can dish out and where you bought, whether it was a good experience or not. Price (if you're willing to brag about your awesome deal...lol) would be really helpful too. Thanks!:D ~Karen

Well I bought mine from Norwood Subaru, but I would take it back in a second if I knew they were going to screw me on service. I had been trying to schedule service for weeks and I had no phone call/ emails back from them. So I called the salesman that sold me the car and asked him what the hell is going on. All I got was "we're having an emergency". Now I don't know what that means, but I went to Belknap Subaru in NH about a week ago, they were great, and I have yet to hear back from Norwood Subaru.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived