LegacyGT.com

Need help finding 2.5i gt

Hi, I totaled my Jetta. Thing sucked, fwd and rear drum brakes locked up in the rain.

I want to know the best version of a manual Legacy from between 2004-2009 is.

I am dying to get my hands on a white or black, manual GT.

I am located in Hingham Mass and am having trouble finding this car

Can anyone help me look? I feel like I've come to the right spot!

First off, your trouble may be associated with the fact that you are looking for 2.5i GT. That doesn't exist. It's either 2.5i or GT.

Second, you should look outside of your immediate area and look more regionally. You will have better luck finding a good one. And be prepared to travel 100 miles or more to look at them.

Hi, I totaled my Jetta. Thing sucked, fwd and rear drum brakes locked up in the rain.

Hi. You totaled it because it was FWD? Or because you managed to lock up the rear brakes first in the rain? Either way, you're right, it sounds like it was totally the car's fault.

If you manage to find a 2.5iGT, please be careful. Aside from being a unicorn, driving said Legacy will be like taming a wild bronco compared to your previous hooptie. Beware the infamous 12MPH turbo spool. Violent, to say the least :lol:

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

• 2 weeks later...

I drive a fwd jetta, it doesn't suck, and the rear drum brakes will lock up even on dry pavement (if I pull the hand brake)!

Check out cars101.com where you can read more about the '04-'09 legacy models, including 4th gen......

I drive a fwd jetta, it doesn't suck, and the rear drum brakes will lock up even on dry pavement (if I pull the hand brake)!

Check out cars101.com where you can read more about the '04-'09 legacy models, including 4th gen......

i had a jetta prior to my legacy too. it definitely didn't suck. looked great, handled great, and sounded incredible.

I want to know the best version of a manual Legacy from between 2004-2009 is.

I am dying to get my hands on a white or black, manual GT.

I am located in Hingham Mass and am having trouble finding this car

Can anyone help me look? I feel like I've come to the right spot!

Legacy GT? Check

Manual? HAHAHA GOOD LUCK FINDING ONE :spin:

There's a reason why there aren't that many left these days.

Archived