LegacyGT.com

What did you do to make your Subaru handle / go in the snow?

Before this week's snowstorm I installed the Jeep mod for snow driving. The mod involved parking the Subaru all the way on the edge of my driveway so I could easily pull the Jeep out of the garage when I needed to go somewhere.

Nitto Neo-Gens all year long. They have worked great in the snow and rain. The last 2 days here in Texas we have had 12 inches of snow and they are kickin butt.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Dunlop SP WinterSport 3Ds, they have been fantastic in everything from the rain to the snow. even in the dry they have better grip than my old all-seasons did

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8595/img8565b.jpg

I used those on my VW:) Awsome tires, and I had the exact same experience, better dry traction than cheap All-Seasons in summer, and awsome winter traction. Best Snows you can buy IMHO;)

this thread is stupid but for some reason I must respond!!! to go in the snow I take my foot and apply it to the gas pedal, to handle in the snow I use both hands and move my steering wheel left or right depending on the direction I need to go!!!!HAHAHAHAHA dude it is an AWD Subie these cars kick ass in the snow/rain/fog/dry/dirt as long as you tires arent bald. (fog was a joke chill out)

What did you do to make your Subaru a real snow goer?

Outback.

/thread

Lol, parked on a mound of snow today in a parking spot that noone else could take (30 degrees sideways) because I was late for class. Girl tried to take my spot with her Kia Sorento when I left and failed miserably, lol.

Archived