LegacyGT.com

First '08 Meet - Sat. Jan 26, 4:30 PM @ Red Robin (Blackstone Shoppes - Millbury)

DiamondGT

Who is in?! Post your name and location peoples :icon_mrgr

Directions:

From East or West: Pike to exit 10A to 146 South to exit for 122A (one exit south of pike).

Left at light, Straight up the hill, 2nd left into Red Robin Parking Lot!

From North: 190 South to 290 West to 146 South to exit for 122A (one exit south of pike).

Left at light, Straight up the hill, 2nd left into Red Robin Parking Lot!

From South: 146 North into Millbury, you'll go by a big John Deere dealer on the right,

take the next exit for 122A, left at the end of the ramp, straight up the hill past the theater.

Then take the next left for Red Robin.

Fo Sho:

1) DiamondGT - Dasha (West Roxbury, MA)

2) Pedestrian - Ben (Amherst, MA)

3) Vaccaroja - Jeff (North Easton/Canton, MA)

Maybe:

1) Robe

2) Rouar

3) Gian (cranston, ri)

This is pretty tempting. My family lives in Millbury and I'm down there almost every weekend. Can't guarantee I'll make it though.

Just bought my LGT today (replaced a fully loaded '00 Maxima SE) .. it's a fun car!

Can you post an address to the meeting location? I am not familiar with Millbury.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=42.199239,+-71.777442&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=0]42.199239, -71.777442 - Google Maps[/ame]

I might not be able to make it now. :(

He lives 80 miles away.

haha ... I'm well known for traveling all over the Northeast for random things. :) (I have put 650 miles on the car since buying it Monday, most of it pleasure driving.)

The truth is that I will be at the dealer in Manchester NH around noontime and possibly Somerville MA in the eve. I might swing by Millbury on my way to Boston, but it's more of a conflict in timing than it is a conflict in location.

Sorry I couldn't make it ... Absolutely rotten timing, I was even in the area, but at 5:30pm. I was pulling a CEL for a friend's '00 LGT. (side topic .. she got in an accident recently .. totalled an E46 BMW 3series and sustained only minimal damage to her front end ... these cars are amazing... ).

Our bumpers are amazing. I made a huge dent in some girl's rear quarter panel when she cut out in front of me. You couldn't even tell my car was in an accident--even during close inspection.
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

Archived