LegacyGT.com

vf52 a little short - 265/305

so as title states i came a bit short. was hoping for 290'ish whp, but i'm at a very conservative tune (which beats reckless any day). mods were vf52, dw65c pump, bp'd tmic, cnt catback, cobb down pipe, catless up, grimmspeed ebcs.

while it's a huge step from the ap stg. 1, i'm just not quite there. EFI did incredible work and mikey did a fine tune. they suggested i do a bigger intercooler, upgraded injectors and an EL header to put me at/over 300. fair enough. just need to change some cruicial fluids, have a front sway put on, and look into some koni's or billies for suspension, then i can move on.

all in all i'm happy though. i can tell the betty breathes so much better now and it pulls a helluva lot harder than at stock. and my god, it sounds so. much. better. gonna be a fine ride to work on monday so all in all? :wub: still happy.

i can put anything i want down here?!

That's still a nice HP bump over stock.

Prepare to upgrade your clutch sooner than later. The '05 OEM shit-box clutch is notorious for not working for long much past regular stage 2 levels.

yeah, was a mustang dyno and on snow tires - definitely looking into injectors now and a new tmic so they can open it a bit more next time. still will enjoy it for now though. curves looked nice and smooth anyhow :)

You know the Mustang is called the heartbreaker? ;)

On a dyno jet you'd see about 290, so you are right where you should be.

Maybe a different tuner well be able to get note power out?

:hide:

yeah, i'm seriously considering taking a trip to visit bren when i find a tmic and order some injectors. just don't feel like i got a whole lot of time/attention put into my car. but i could be dead wrong, too.

i can put anything i want down here?!

Archived