LegacyGT.com

Fess up...which one of you got a ticket?

I work for the IT department of Sacramento Superior Court. While visiting our traffic court, I happen to park right next to a silver Legacy GT Limited with 5EAT. Kind of weird since in 4 months owning the car, I've only seen 3 other Legacy's...all of them parked without the driver. It'd be nice to talk to another owner.

I took pictures with my camera phone, but T-Mobile's email service sucks...its status is "sending" for the past half hour.

It was probably the judge's car or something. lol One of the judges locally here who was the harshest on drug dealers ended up being found out as one of the biggest junkies around. It would only fit that a judge who dishes out judgments on speeding would be driving a smooth car like an LGT. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I work for the IT department of Sacramento Superior Court.

Small world, I interned there during the summer after my freshman year. Anyways, back on topic, I just got my first ticket in the LGT today. I got pulled over for not having the front license plate on. Oh well, it's a fix it ticket.

Small world, I interned there during the summer after my freshman year.

For the IT? When did you intern? I've only been there 5 months, but turnover rate in the IT dept. is so low. I'm the first they hired since 2002.

It was probably the judge's car or something.

Hehe...I doubt it, they have their own parking lot. Our judges here are conservative. A couple of H2's, a couple of Corvettes, an early 90's Corolla :lol:, a handful of BMW's and Benz's, and one rides the bus:lol:. I haven't seen an exotic car yet.

1992 Accord 0 Tickets

1998 Prelude 0 Tickets

2001 Audi A4 0 Tickets

2005 LGT 0 Tickets (so far).

I am 31, not speeding tickets ever. Hope my luck holds up.

P.S. I have never had a cavity either :lol:

1992 Accord 0 Tickets

1998 Prelude 0 Tickets

2001 Audi A4 0 Tickets

2005 LGT 0 Tickets (so far).

I am 31, not speeding tickets ever. Hope my luck holds up.

P.S. I have never had a cavity either :lol:

oh many, you're asking for it! i sure hope there is some wood around for you to knock on .. otherwise you'll get a ticket on your way home right after one of your teeth fall out! :lol:

5 speeding tickets here, pulled over at least twice that many times. No tickets or pulled over since about 1990, when I stopped driving hot rodded v-8's and realized how expensive tickets really are (insurance). Hope I can stay out of trouble with the LGT, it cruises so well at not so legal speeds!

man, lets see..

1970 Charger = 0 tickets

1981 Dodge Mirada = 0 tickets

1984 Olds Delta 88 = 0 tickets

1976 Jeep Cherokee = 0 tickets

1994 Thunderbird SC = 0 tickets

2000 BMW M5 = 0 tickets

2001 Celica GT = 6 tickets. 3 speeding, 1 tint, 1 lighting, 1 no front plate.

2005 Legacy GT = 0 tickets

-Tronix(knocks on wood)GT

for more pics and info... http://angevine.org/legacy/legacy.html

1983 Toyota Celica: 0 tickets

1989 Honda Civic: pulled over once for a taillight that was out, no ticket though

1991 Honda Civic: 0 tickets

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS: 0 tickets

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T: 0 tickets

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 1 ticket for 77 in a 55

2002 Subaru WRX: 0 tickets

2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 0 tickets so far

One ticket was more than enough. ;) Went to traffic school and got it wiped from my record...

Doug

1974 Nissan 260Z: 1 speeding ticket

1989 Camaro IROC Z28: 2 speeding, 1 illegal left turn, 1 excessive noise (radio too loud. T-tops were off. such b.s. ticket)

1994 Ford Ranger: 1 speeding

1988 Jetta: 0 tickets

2000 Civic Si: 2 speeding, 1 reckless driving (racing on freeway 105 in a 55. droped it to 80 mph on the ticket) 1 for altered exhaust, 1 for altered suspension. Pulled over at LEAST 15 other times in that car.

2003 Subaru WRX: 1 speeding

2005 Subaru LGT: 0 tickets

I know I have a lead foot. I've calmed down a lot from when I was younger. It hasn't been that long ago though.:lol:

Here's the picture I took. Mine is the left one. The silver one had tinted windows and still had its dealership tag on the license plate.

http://home.comcast.net/~dpcanuela/2legs.jpg

BTW, been driving for 10 years - ZERO moving violation citations and a handful of parking tickets.

1999 forester: one speeding ticket for doing ~75 on a highway with 55mph limit (went to court, paid close to $200 and got 2 points but my insurance agent didn't say anything), one ticket for driving on HOV lane alone ($80), one 4 not having a front plate ($40), plus quite a few parking tickets. :(

2005 lgt: 0 ticket :)

This Space For Rent

myusername: I interned for a judge right before he retired, but this was summer '03.

dlew308: Lincoln and Venice. Motorcycle cop was waiting in the Chevron parking lot, and right after I passed him he weaved through traffic got behind me and turned his lights on once the traffic light turned green.

Where'd you get it? I got one in Chinatown last month at 9PM for crying out loud, 9PM!

I thought those pigs already went home by then :eek:

Challenged it though, still have to pay $10 :(

Small world, I interned there during the summer after my freshman year. Anyways, back on topic, I just got my first ticket in the LGT today. I got pulled over for not having the front license plate on. Oh well, it's a fix it ticket.

Archived