LegacyGT.com

Free MAP with purchase of AP V3 (summer special)

Tuning Alliance

Free MAP with purchase of AP V3 Limited sale now until the end of July! Free map, but must have stock turbo and stock injectors. If you have a different turbo or injectors please PM me for details.

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Ive never heard a bad word about your work, however any reason the power estimator you built isnt working lately?

If i didnt win my EFI tune at WBM, you would be doing my legacy tune.

I was playing with it last night and broke some code. Should have it fixed tonight.

Going to add more turbos and maybe a few other features. Possibly more details on internals. What would you like to see? I also have version which plots hp and tq, but it doesn't want to work online.

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When does this expire?

I want to get a V3 for my 2012 GT and I will transfer over the maps I am currently running on the V2. I want to use my current V2 in the new 2009 FXT that I picked up and I want a custom map for that. Would you do a custom map for the FXT if I buy a V3 for the GT?

When does this expire?

I want to get a V3 for my 2012 GT and I will transfer over the maps I am currently running on the V2. I want to use my current V2 in the new 2009 FXT that I picked up and I want a custom map for that. Would you do a custom map for the FXT if I buy a V3 for the GT?

shoot me an email tuningalliance@gmail.com

Sure I can do that!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived