LegacyGT.com

Tapatalk not working

NWSPECB

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw it. That was also regarding a different app/ phone OS.

Also, your response about updating plugin was this morning.

This incident was nearly 12 hours after that response. I was apparently not the only one still having issues within this time frame either.

If you want to have these separate inquiries in the same place, merge the thread.

This was done via Tapatalk, so it appears the issue is no longer relevant.

• I Donated
Yes, it was updated, see the previous post in site questions. It'd be nice to have the feedback in one spot.

This is legacygt.com. The home of people who are too lazy to search. I struggle with this in the second gen forum on a daily basis lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

From what I gather board express is a product supported by tapatalk program for windows phones.

It is working for me today (so far) but I experienced the problem again just a few moments after my previous post in this thread.

Not seeing any issues with the plugin on here or on their site. All the tests say they are working and the stats say usage is what it normally is. I don't have the app on my phone so I can't verify it further. Will keep looking around.

Not seeing any issues with the plugin on here or on their site. All the tests say they are working and the stats say usage is what it normally is. I don't have the app on my phone so I can't verify it further. Will keep looking around.

It might be an iPhone Specific app issue. It works great on my HP touchpad running android software.

It's doing it again. I don't own a computer :eek: so iPhone is my only option. Using Safari web browser right now to access the site this is what I get on Tapatalk

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u450/Fidelamaya26/5C92456E-F3DC-4E21-9BBC-C62D8CBCFE66-11040-000006C3AAD8F539.jpg

Archived