LegacyGT.com

FS 2005 LGT Manual trans parts.

I prefer to sell localy, and if you want the parts installed I can do that for you too! All parts are for a 2005 Legacy Gt manual trans car has 112K miles.

• Perrin 3" catless down pipe $200 OBO. (Part is off and ready to ship!)
  • KartBoy shifter bushings $35 pair (Off and ready to ship) front and rear.
  • OEM 5 Speed shift linkage w/ knob. (make and offer dont know what this would go for)
  • Catless Up pipe $65 OBO (I think it is an HKS part) non-flex never leaked!
  • OEM up pipe ( this only has about 10K miles!!) I won't be needing this anymore
  • OEM Catted Down pipe
  • Headlights Blacked out with HIDs and DDM angel eyes. $200 plus your stockers.
  • Blitz BOV $150 (with 100% vent to atmostphere, and 100% re-criculation adapter)
  • Stock VF40 Turbo (no shaft play but I had a torn inlet tube that sent a bit of crud into the blades. This is great for a rebuild... With as many miles as I had on the car a rebuild would be recomended.)

I will post things up if i can think of them... I am flexable with prices as can be expected but no stupid low offers!

Thanks for looking

OK since I have more than one person asking for pics, and info here it all is.

Coilovers... They are GP Moto, if i am right they are out of business, but I did track down the manf in Hong Kong and they were willing to send me parts (mighty earger too..) Spring rates are 7K front and rear. I had the Car corner balanced with a full tank and a person in the driver seat prior to having them removed so i would make them very closely prior to tear down...

Grill. I had a very minor fender bender that scuffed a corner, seriously minor stuff.

Very interested in the brakes. I already have the lines but I could use some fresh Motul as well...

Please give me prices on the entire set (rotors and pads F/R) and then a pads only price. Measurements would be nice as well.

Update:

I have been working on my bike, that us also for sale. As soon as that is done the parts will come off the car.

Thanks for the support.

Ahhh nvm the pm. I understand now

Archived