LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest in my Brembo setup

Guys,

Due to some financial hardships, considering parting out some stuff on my car. Due to time involved in getting pictures posting and getting no responses, I figured I would put out this post before officially posting in the F/S forum. If this is a no no, sorry to the mods, reprimand me!

STI Brembos: all 4 calipers, adapter brackets from KNS brakes, ceramic pads, DBA rotors (believe they are the top of line rotors, KNS was out of regular spec)

DAMD steering wheel D shaped, grey stitching, $420

3 piece diffuser set for rear bumper, not DAMD manufactured, but same style. 250 + SHIPPING

Megan racing axleback $300

Thanks for helping me figure if this is worth my hassle.

Steve

I'm trying to figure out a value on the brakes, im guessing in the 2600 range, haven't looked around that much, but considering the ones on ebay are trashed and not rebuilt, and these will have been rebuilt, brackets, rotors and pads with very little wear, I think I'm in the ballpark.

I did not use spacers, but my wheels were spec'd to fit. I think with LGT wheels, u need a spacer, 3.6R wheels will not fit even with spacer.

Hell, I'll even throw in the brand new unmounted 04 STI spare tire rim I have to fit over the brakes for free!

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys, been working 14 days of 13-14hr shifts. Haven't have time to get to taking pictures. I'm gonna be off work on Thursday and will see about getting pics of the diffuser.

sorry guys, been working 14 days of 13-14hr shifts. Haven't have time to get to taking pictures. I'm gonna be off work on thursday and will see about getting pics of the diffuser.

yes i want! I am in southern california ! I want ! I have been looking for a while trying to put together my own setup

i want the whole shebang!

Archived