LegacyGT.com

Official 3.6R Mod List

With a good exhaust systems which smoothes the tone to a rough racey one, the sound of the H6 is sweet like the early morning due.

A nicely tuned one comes a little close to a Porsche defined powerful sound, but never the less, i don't think any owner should feel left out.

I hope in the future to get myself an H6. Not sure if 3.0 or 3.6. i love the 3.0 2.0 behaviour. So it maybe just be the 3.0 H6.

Recently my customers on my XRT group sent me a link for crate Subaru H6's. Not sure how well they perform or last, but they allow anyone to have a little beefier h6, especially for boost :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a good exhaust systems which smoothes the tone to a rough racey one, the sound of the H6 is sweet like the early morning due.

A nicely tuned one comes a little close to a Porsche defined powerful sound, but never the less, i don't think any owner should feel left out.

I hope in the future to get myself an H6. Not sure if 3.0 or 3.6. i love the 3.0 2.0 behaviour. So it maybe just be the 3.0 H6.

Recently my customers on my XRT group sent me a link for crate Subaru H6's. Not sure how well they perform or last, but they allow anyone to have a little beefier h6, especially for boost :)

That gonna be with one of these fancy performance 5EAT transmissions? :)

Ed's currently working magic with my car right now. It's like there was a sleeping beast sitting under my hood and he poked it with a stick :lol: I could only imagine what his own car would be like after tuning it extensively.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone been in contact with Raptor lately? I sent them an email last week and then again two days ago and no replay.

He can be insanely difficult to get a hold of. It once took him months to respond to an email.

Theres a good chance he doesnt have any left. Last week he posted on the Australian liberty site that he only had a couple left.

Rick at chargertech also sells them and i know he was getting some of the latest batch. Unfortunately, his sell for a bit more than what Tim sells them for due to exchange rates n whatnot. info@chargertech.nl good luck!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

^^Thanks for the info guys. I'm just wanting to procure a set and start getting all the other stuff together to build a Y pipe. I guess I'll wait for a response.

Easily the hardest piece to get, and frustratingly enough outside of the tune..the most vital

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Weeks later and I've inquired 4 times with them both through email and their "contact us" front door and not a word. I bought rims so maybe my cash stash will regenerate when they respond between now and never.

Tims awful with responding. If you have to I would call AMR in Danbury CT, they usually buy batches and they go fast.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Edited by Golferdude1087

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A cheaper solution is to get your hands on a STi CBE , mod it to fit .

I can't justify spending that kind of coin on go fast(er) goodies , so i picked up a 2013 STi stock CBE an modded it to fit on my Outback . there was a fella on here that did it on his Legacy 3.6R and i can confirm it sounds pretty nice , it's not loud even at wot to the point it draws attention or gets you in trouble.

I can't justify spending that kind of coin on go fast(er) goodies , so i picked up a 2013 STi stock CBE an modded it to fit on my Outback . there was a fella on here that did it on his Legacy 3.6R and i can confirm it sounds pretty nice , it's not loud even at wot to the point it draws attention or gets you in trouble.

Whats the cost of the Sti CBE? That requires a bit of work on the legacy body as well since the diffuser will not fit the quad pipes and needs to be cut.

I'd like to see pics, hear a sound clip and know what is involved for fit. I've heard them on the STI and its a nice sound that is about right for volume for what I would want.