LegacyGT.com

05 Legacy GT 54k

Jazz

Hello,

I have come across a 2005 Legacy GT with 54k on the clock. I can purchase the car for ~10k. It has supposedly been owned by a Mechanic. It is a manual sedan with leather interior.

Would this be a good deal?

Thanks,

Jazz

Hello,

I have come across a 2005 Legacy GT with 54k on the clock. I can purchase the car for ~10k. It has supposedly been owned by a Mechanic. It is a manual sedan with leather interior.

Would this be a good deal?

Thanks,

Jazz

Super low miles and a rare manual / limited combo. snap that thing up, assuming it doesn't have a blown engine, that is.

The car does have 54,000 miles on it. The interior is leather and it has a sunroof, but nowhere in the pictures does the car have a limited badge on it. The car was on Ebay for a while, and the carfax thing on there said something about a light collision. When I talked to the guy on the phone he said that it had had a light hit to the rear, just the bumper, and the title is still clean. I'm just confused on the limited thing because there are no badges.

Thanks,

Jazz

Uh, badges are easily removed with a hair dryer and dental floss.

If it has the sunroof and leather, it's a Limited. Most were made with automatic transmissions so finding one with manual is a real find.

Come to think of it, the LGT in 2005-2009 didn't even have a badge that denoted 'Limited'.

Just SUBARU, LEGACY, and 2.5GT.

You're looking for something that doesn't exist.

Get it inspected independently by someone who knows Subaru engines... 10k is too low I got mine for 12k last year with 68000 miles and some cosmetic damage to the hood. I wouldn't

Archived