LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

DGM 08-09 at Smitty's cinema in Sanford ME

MAry Kay sticker in rear window, really?

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Not me but I drive every weekday on route 3, 95, 495 and 93.

Had to think about what you're doing to take all those in one trip.

North or South on 495 to Rte 3 S to Burlington to 95 N to Reading to 93S toward Boston?

Might try staying on 3 and do surface streets through Woburn, Winchester, and Medford to 93. I'm not saying it's better, but it might be. It's pretty quick for me to get to Motive. (Say near Rte 16 and 60 ... to Woburn/95). Might have to go around some bottlenecks, but I think it might be possible to be faster going the direct route.

Though, you must be able to get on 93 further north than that. I can't figure out what you're doing. :D

Going to work at 6 AM:

95 S -> 3 N

Leaving work at 4 PM:

3 N -> 495 S -> 93 S -> 95 N

Much faster than 3 S -> 95 N at that time. After the 93 connection with 95 there is very minimal traffic. Takes 45 mins

Edited by JermTheElf

White 08-09 sedan with black rims and whited-out Subie badges parked out on Bahstan Avenue in Medfid. Looks like you may have moved recently since I see your car out there all the time now. White badges with white car look pretty good.

This past thurs(30th) exchanged waves with a silverblue 5th gen on NAVSTA NPT. Pretty sure I've seen you at NUWC before.. Park somewhere in the lots by 1320/990?

That was me.

Edited by minuccims