LegacyGT.com

Help

Nsaglibene

Hey. Tonight on my way home I swerved out of the way of an oncoming cra and ended up hitting a mail box. The only real damage is done to the passenger door. The mirror was smashed, the window shattered, and the door is dented. Iam going to fix this myself I suppose, could anyone point me to any junkyards in the Tristate area where I could possibly locate a new door? Or else what is the best way to get this piece? Thanks for the help..... sorry iuno if this is coherent I just felt one of the biggest adreniline dumps ever..

The car is still too new to have much luck locating parts at a junkyard. Your best bet is to make an insurance claim and get it all fixed up properly. It will cost you at least your deductible to get the replacement parts anyway, and even then there is no guarantee that you can find your color. Call your insurance and let them deal with it. It's why you have them. Sorry about the accident. That sucks.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Unless you really know what your doing you dont want to try and do this yourself. You will spend your money and it will look like shit. (and sometime later need to pay to do it again) If you cant go to your insurance and make a claim then shop around for estimates at body shops. Tell them your paying out of pocket. This may help with estimates.

Well I got some prices, and I am going to get the parts myself because I can, for some reason, get them cheaper than a body shop. Than Im having a local shop pull the dents and paint that side... Sucks but Im not mad because no one got hurt we only hit a mailbox, and about 4 people I know were hurt badly in car accidents since summer. Thanks tho.

Archived