LegacyGT.com

Who has had their Legacy the longest

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drift Monkey ... I'm in Houston, too. Where'd you purchase your car? Where do you get it maintenanced? What issues have you had - clutch stink? rattles? burnt out headlights?

I'm waiting for 06s in hope they've ironed out some of the repeated issues per this site.

Drift Monkey ... I'm in Houston, too. Where'd you purchase your car? Where do you get it maintenanced? What issues have you had - clutch stink? rattles? burnt out headlights?

I'm waiting for 06s in hope they've ironed out some of the repeated issues per this site.

I bought my car from Gillman North, though they had to get it from Temple, TX...(it was the only non-limited GRP in the state at the time). I maintain it myself. I've had almost no problems I can think of other than the floor mat hook breaking off (and I've been too lazy to go get it fixed).

If I were you, I'd try to scoop up an 05 when the 06s come in....unless you like all that fluffy navigation stuff...;)

Dec 2, 2004. 26,000!

I just moved to Iowa, 500 miles from my old home. Girlfriend and house for sale are still in Minnesota, and I'm on a shift schedule, so I've been driving 1500+/week. Hope the house sells and the girlfriend moves soon. 40k/year, 22mpg, $2.10/gal = ~$4,000 in gas per year. Ouch.

Dec 2, 2004. 26,000!

I just moved to Iowa, 500 miles from my old home. Girlfriend and house for sale are still in Minnesota, and I'm on a shift schedule, so I've been driving 1500+/week. Hope the house sells and the girlfriend moves soon. 40k/year, 22mpg, $2.10/gal = ~$4,000 in gas per year. Ouch.

How much for the girlfriend? :lol:

I want to see the consciences on when everyone bought or have owned their Legacy. :cool:

I just hit my 1 year anniversary on June 16th. 13K miles for the year. :D

Consciences? I have a clear conscience - paid for it, didn't steal it. :D

Anyway, bought last June, I'll have to check the paperwork to see whether it was before the 16th or not. 18K+ miles so far.

Archived