LegacyGT.com

some f%$#er scraped my car...

some [insert preferred french] scraped my car at school today.:mad: It's pretty bad, not something to get rid of w/ Scratch-x and a good wash. Why? WHY ME?! I'm always careful to make sure I'm not hanging into another spot, make sure I'm at the end of a row, and w/ some free zone on the side, etc. Whoever scraped me shouldn't be driving! All I know is that it was someone driving a gold car...:( Time to go out and try to wash it and use some scratch-x...any recommendations? Since my car is silver, it prolly shouldnt be too noticeable, since it only scratched up the clearcoat, but there is one spot where the paint is just gone. I didn't want to have to repaint the bumpers already!

sorry to hear that bro. some people have never owned a nice car so they dont know what its like to get one scratched. good luck, and keep us updated on how much to fix it. I have a good size one too from a flying rock.
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest *Jedimaster*
The reason why is people suck. Sorry to hear it. I like to think that people who do that will have something twice as bad happen to them down the line.

The reason why is people suck. Sorry to hear it. I like to think that people who do that will have something twice as bad happen to them down the line.

A few 7.62mm 147 grain lead at 2800 fps would take care of it.

I always park as far away as I can from any other cars for that exact reason. Hopefully since it's silver it won't show. I had all kinds of marks like that on my old Civic, but you couldn't really tell because the paint masked it pretty well.

Guest *Jedimaster*
A few 7.62mm 147 grain lead at 2800 fps would take care of it.

Hey, if you can track the guy down and nobody see you...

well. I used Meguir's ScratchX to get most of the smaller scrapes out; there are several deep into the clearcoat type scratches left. Luckily, the silver does mask it pretty well. I'm just sooo ticked off. I know it was a gold car, so Im gonna be looking for a gold car w/ scratches.:mad::mad: I really cant afford to fix the scratched I have though. I just spent all my extra money on some other mods. It'll be a lil bit before I can get it fixed. OH well, it's not too bad. I'm more pissed how the person just scraped me and took off. How did they have the heart to scrape up such a nice and shiny car? My car is ALWAYS clean, and I saw the scrapes from several rows down. (Tells ya how bad they were) It's not too noticeable now, so I'm a little relieved. This is one of the times I think...Thank GOd I didn't listen to my dad and get the Obsidian Black Pearl that day....

:lol: :lol: :lol: My buddy had a jeep cherokee and a two highschool girls drew a big penis on his hood. they got caught, and admitted to doing to like 20 other cars. glad their not my kids. it was like $10,000 in damage.
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Sorry to hear...I feel your pain 'cause 2 weeks ago my passenger side mirror was kicked off and they left a nice little dent on my door. Some punks went down the whole block and kicked off all the mirrors. $1400 canadian to fix the damage, but I'm going through insurance so I'm only out my deductible of 250, but I still want to kill someone. Your scratches came out not too bad though, but we're never happy unless it's back to the way it was before.

sorry to hear man. my heart skipped some beats today too. as i walked into the parking lot i see 2 cop cars and 2 SUVs in the lot next to mine. obvious accident trying to fight for a spot or something, it was right next to mine! i walked around the whole car to make sure mine wasn't touched.

Archived