LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought that was what the "What did you do to your 4th gen" thread was for? :lol:

Anyway, I guess this was a good week to have my car break, because the weather has been pretty good for biking to work. :spin:

You're right, but this isn't limited to just cars. I figured Mid-Atlantic needed one so I said what the hell :D

helloooo

Yo!

http://distilleryimage11.instagram.com/d7a62ca41e9b11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

IMG_00135.jpg

went from a turbo'd integra to a legacy gt. hahah extremely uncomfortable (stupid f1 replica seats, and progress coils) however was a blast to drive to a quiet, still pretty quick lgt

rough transition but i miss the go-kart feeling of the integra

whored that baby out.

converted auto to 5 spd, tan interior to black interior (hard as crap to find black interior for a 4dr), then bewsssssssst

280whp/252tq on a bone stock ls motor turbo'd at 195k by innovative motorworks

bboy-

i also went from a 4 door integra to a legacy gt. and im from columbia. ya copying me?

thats another post for me btw

your pic looks like the howard high school parking lot

oh snap? haha actually I'm in clarksville off of 32 and sanner rd

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/155400_612700782658_209701627_32228470_460151241_n.jpg

pics taken with iphone, disregard the angle

originally purchased xentec's 35w HIDs 5000k. That brand and kit has been good to me for the last few cars but not sure why this kit came out so greenish/bluish idk it just looked so cheap

followed the forums recommedation and ordered ddm's 55w kit 5000k also

note how crispy white it looks. which was exactly what i was thinking i would get with xentecs kit :(.. i read that the 55w kits show less color, which is fine by me :)

Archived