LegacyGT.com

Official Satin White Thread - Volume-2

SBT

Would love to have the resources (time, money, parts, creativity) that went into that one. :wub:

Me too, seeing how I fronted the bill for all the labor (100 hours - 200 hours estimated) and some of the materials and was never compensated. Water under the bridge now.

• 4 weeks later...
I got a 06 sedan red emblems should I do red rally flaps or just oem??? Haven't seen many rally flaps on legacy around where I'm at. I want it lowered. What would be a good height?? Without camber. Any help would be nice new Subaru owner

I went with just black Rokblokz mudflaps with the white logo, for you I'd go black with red. To me, red mud flaps are just too much on a Legacy. They look better on the WRX/STi in my opinion. For lowering thats all up to you and how much you wanna pay, handling goals, etc. There's a lot of threads out here to help you with that.

oGLjOcD.jpg

Ak1RRrP.jpg?1

This is how Stella sits right now. Blacked out the fog light covers and added the mud flaps yesterday. Desperately needs to be detailed but it's gonna start raining soon so we'll see if I get around to doing it.

Edited by Notorious

Yes, some angles it's Bright Green, some Amber/clear looking. The film color is Amber with the chameleon effect.. . Another chameleon color (Pearl) is on the reverse lights.

are your turn signals green?

Looks like that Green film people put on cars now.

• 1 month later...
Looks AMAZING San!!! Cool location too! Have you had many issues with your airlift system over the past couple years? I just purchased an airlift system and love to hear customer reviews. Thanks man!

Minus my tank leaking slowly I havent had any issues. The tank leak is probably easy to fixed. I just need to check my fitting or replace them. Also sometimes I lose my preset but I called Airlift they told me i had to send in my old unit to get it replace or fix. Beside losing my presets and the minor air leak I havent had any major issues with the system.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...