LegacyGT.com

Failed Wheel Bearing Survey

Has your Legacy had a wheel bearing failure?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Has your Legacy had a wheel bearing failure?

• No
    • Yes
    • Failed between 0 and 30k miles
    • Failed between 30k and 60k miles
    • Failed after 60k miles
    • George Bush Caused my Wheel Bearing Failure

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

humming noise between 2 speeds that gradually gets louder as it eats your suspension and drive components. (not really that bad.)

mine was right at 43mph. Any more or less it would go away. Got so loud it sounded like someone in the back seat going "woooooooooooo"

rear driver side at around 15k miles.

btw I'm pretty sure bush caused it, but al gore invented the wheel bearing so its really his fault :p

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I don't have a Spec B, so since my car is not dA fAstEsTEr!!!!, my wheel bearings have an infinite life.

And I LIKE the George Bush option!

Unfortunately, the asshat who ninja-ed the poll also skewed the results. Typical internets stuff but I would have thought that mods or admins would be a tad more responsible. I thought I would try a poll that idiots wouldn't mangle but it turned out to be a confirmation of LGT.com's basic mentality so all was not lost.

40,xxx on my 05. I started hearing that wooooooooing sound coming from the rear passenger side around 33k though...changed the tires, but it seems to be getting worse. Will it do any damage to the car? should i get it changed out now?

Unfortunately, the asshat who ninja-ed the poll also skewed the results. Typical internets stuff but I would have thought that mods or admins would be a tad more responsible. I thought I would try a poll that idiots wouldn't mangle but it turned out to be a confirmation of LGT.com's basic mentality so all was not lost.

Not really. I voted for No, and the GWB option.

Go Cardinals!

Archived