LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met another LGT wagon owner today here in South Bend area who has lurked on the forum (and did his research to buy his LGT and get his PDX stage 1.5T) but has become a member.

My LGT wagon currently has only 2 mods -- K&N panel filter and 18x8 OZ Superleggeras with Yokohama AVS ES100s 225/40/18. I awaiting my stage 2 kit from PDX (its been shipped!) Nice choice of wheels on your ride, btw, blackmagic.

Hey,

I'm here (first time since January)

I can't find those bilsteins though.

Has your drooling stopped since you got to taste stage 1.5?

Tim

2005 LGT Ltd. 5sp wagon

4 SALE 2000 LGT 5sp wagon w/baja hood

4 SALE 1994 Legacy Touring Wagon 4EAT

Hey,

I'm here (first time since January)

I can't find those bilsteins though.

Has your drooling stopped since you got to taste stage 1.5?

Tim

Hi Timmy! Mmmmmmmm, pooooowwwweeeeer. Me go fast. Me hurt self. Me get points on license. Me no get to drive car no more. Me get divorced.....

Power goooooooooooooood.

My stage 2 stuff is at my friend's shop. I'll be installing it Monday!!!! Next, rear sway bar, springs (maybe) and brake upgrade. Me spend LOTS of money.

P.S. I want to hear your boxer burble again (I hope that's not too intimate:icon_bigg ).

I'm originally from St. John Indiana (NW corner) and my family still lives there. I am back several times a year to visit.

My wife is from Kokomo, Indiana (30 min. north of Indy).

Did you move to Ohio because it isn't flat and the turns aren't just 90 degrees at the corner of each cornfield? Now I understand musclecars.:(

kinda sad we have so few members from IN:( or is it just that you're all hiding??

I lived at the corner of 1st and waldron for a while, does that make me an honorary member?

ignore him, he'll go away.

Are you in a part of Ohio that isn't tabletop smooth with nothing but straight roads like every part of Indiana north of Indy? As to muscle cars, they go fast in a straight line but that's all....

I am on the south side of Columbus..... not hilly... but not as flat as IN. :icon_lol:

I am we todd did (read quickly without thinking).

I searched and can't find anyone in michigan with bilsteins sold or avail. can you shoot me the link?

2005 LGT Ltd. 5sp wagon

4 SALE 2000 LGT 5sp wagon w/baja hood

4 SALE 1994 Legacy Touring Wagon 4EAT

I am we todd did (read quickly without thinking).

I searched and can't find anyone in michigan with bilsteins sold or avail. can you shoot me the link?

Dude, don't I wish I knew how! I'm computer illiterate. But the thread title is "JDM Bilstein GT setup with front tophats". Just search under "Bilstein" and you'll see it.

southern indiana here..evansville. Stg 2 currently and broke, saving up for more mods, though the next are interior and not power mods.

I'm near Owensboro, KY, that's almost in Hoosier land, isn't it?

:)

My other car is a 1993 Chevy S-10 Tahoe! (Currently being driven to failure by my nephew)

Archived