LegacyGT.com

Spoiler purchase

Hey guys, I'm looking to put a spoiler on my 2.5i. Subarupartsmall.com has one painted for $275. An Ebay store sells them (aftermarket) painted for $120. I don't want a "cheap" looking job, but can anyone supply any suggestions on whether I should just pay more for an OEM part, or can I get away with getting the cheaper one. The Ebay vendor has great feedback, and the spoiler also includes the 3rd light.

Thanks for looking/helping.

-jeremy

:spin:

I got one for my sister in laws focus from ebay and it looked great for the 140 bucs we paid for it pained and shipped. It was OEM and the paint match was perfect and the paint had no orange peel. It was done well. Id just make sure its a good reputable seller on ebay and give it a go.

It might already be in there. FYI I have debadged the "2.5 GT" from the trunk so it only says "Subaru" on one side and "Legacy" on the other.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

It might already be in there. FYI I have debadged the "2.5 GT" from the trunk so it only says "Subaru" on one side and "Legacy" on the other.

I just COMPLETELY debadged mine . So, if you want, we can debadge yours if you want to keep em....

ps... subaru LOGO is still there ;)

:spin:

spoiler resolved... thanks for the info adidas, I woulda checked them out had I not had an offer.

Tracer... let's look into the 3rd light wiring for mine while we're waiting....

The third light wiring should be in there, towards the right side of the trunk. I recently installed the factory spoiler on my car and that was where the brake light was located.

Just plug and chug.

Archived