LegacyGT.com

Survey: How many people on the board own an OB?

Guest *Jedimaster*

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Traded my Leggy GT Wagon Stage1, pimped out. Got a Outback, Obsidian, Limited, naturally aspirated. Love it so far. Payment went down, insurance went down, gas costs went down, better ride height. Lost the power, but the benefits of the Outback out weigh the loss of power for us.

Lovin it...

• 2 weeks later...

Two 2008 2.5's in the family now. Picked up a 2.5i for the wife back around Aug 1, traded an 03 OBW for it.

After looking at so many cars its going to take me a year or two to even get interested in looking at new cars again, I took her OBW for a 100 mile test drive after it was broken in, and decided to get a 08 OBW 2.5 NA ltd.

I would have gone for an H6 but beige interior and my lifestyle do not equal a good match.

So total 2.

• 2 weeks later...
Just picked up my '08 Outback LL Bean Edition yesterday. I got the 2.5i with the Nav and VDC for $26k and change out the door. Seems like a lot of car for the money. Diamond Gray Metallic

I was not aware that the LL BEAN had the 2.5, it has always been the 3.0. Where did you pick this up at?

I was not aware that the LL BEAN had the 2.5, it has always been the 3.0. Where did you pick this up at?

I think they just started the L.L. Bean edition 2.5i for '08

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.