LegacyGT.com

2012 LGT meet!

Hops

Its finally happening! :eek:

Saturday, June 23rd at 4:00 PM

Sugarhouse Park at the Fabian Lakeside Pavilion

http://www.sugarhousepark.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/map_pavilions1.jpg

The plan and route:

We will be at Sugarhouse Park for about an hour to meet, greet, and take photos.

After that we will head up Parley's/I-80E to East Canyon (exit 134) and stop under the overpass to regroup and take more pictures.

Then a nice cruise up freshly paved East Canyon to Morgan County for another regroup and a great photo opportunity.

Back on the road to Henefer to regroup (please be careful on this part of the journey as there are a lot of people at East Canyon Reservoir that we have pissed off before).

We'll then jump on I-84E to I-80W (exit 120) to Kimball Junction (exit 145) and regroup at the Chevron for a potty break and refuel.

Original plan was to head up to Main Street, but due to an event we will be going to Squatters to grub.

After that, we will be partying all night over by Park City Mountain Resort.

Map

A few reminders:

Please fuel up prior to the meet so we don't have to wait when we leave Sugarhouse!

This isn't a race, although some of us may choose to go faster than others. We make plenty of stops to regroup, so nobody will get left behind.

Friends are welcome, but remember - this is a Legacy meet. Not a meet for G8 drivers to show off and pass people in the shoulder (Joel :lol:).

Sound good?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the next 3plane weeks i can do sat, after that i have a wedding im going to in vegas then im on the new schedule and we will have to fi d out from there

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Oh yeah... How we doing to do that with E85? None in Park City, right? I'm gonna have to store some up there so I can make it home!

Exactly! Or I'm driving with a 5 gallon can in the back of the wagon, pinned between the pass seat and back seat.

5 mpg following you around I'm good for a range of approx 90 miles on a full tank!

4 or 5. Want plenty of time for pics. AND time to let my car cool down after each leg of the drive. That turbo gets HOT!

Bryce, I'm going to load my car full of E85 and then go back and fill all my fuel jugs and take them up to PC a week in advance. Let me know if you want me to take some up for you.

So what's the protocol here? Pretty much anyone can show up to these with their Legacy and new Doc designed "save the manuals" swag? Also, how are non racecars with measly stage 2 or below setups supposed to keep up with you racecar owners? :confused::)

Archived