LegacyGT.com

please help me find part #

I have looked (yes really) and I can't find the fricking part #.

I managed to lose a critical piece of the trunk floor so that now I can't put anything with weight back there without it collapsing. It's a big black soft foam piece that fits over the spare and basically forms the floor of the trunk under the mat.

Here is a photo so you can see what I am missing. The part I need is NOT in the picture.

If anyone knows the part # I would be grateful. Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/6OFQT.jpg

I'd send that photo to Fred beans and see what they can do for you.

BTW where do you life ? My local dealer gives me a good discount, if your local I'll tell you where to go...I mean that in a good way.

Funny I was playing around in the back of the wagon yesterday with that same piece. I was investigating how to replace the rear shocks.

You may also try the vendor link up top and there is a sticky at the top of one of the forums about "opposing forces" which is a part breakdown of these cars. Then it's just a matter of finding it.

If you have a buddy at a body shop, he may be able to get one too. If your local, I'll give you his name too.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

It's monday morning and my mind-reading powers are struggling from the beer I consumed whilst watching footie-ball yesterday--please remind me what type of car you drive...?

lol 2005 legacy GT. The one that pertains to this subforum. ;)

I'd send that photo to Fred beans and see what they can do for you.

I appreciate the lead on that. Thanks. I live in Billings, MT. The local dealer is a waste of oxygen and I'd rather shove a squirrel up my ass than talk to their parts department again.

I tried 3 local junkyards and one MAY have something for me. I need to drop by there but naturally they close at 5PM and it's hard for me to get out there over a lunch hour. I may have to haul ass out there though to see if they have one.

Thanks btw. Will follow up on your other suggestions if I can't get one out of the junkyard.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/subaru-oem-parts-catalog-online-exploded-views-opposed-forces-130411.html

That may help if you didn't find it.

Oh, do you have the service manual yet ?

I'll PM it to you.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You may also try the vendor link up top and there is a sticky at the top of one of the forums about "opposing forces" which is a part breakdown of these cars. Then it's just a matter of finding it.

+1 for opposing forces I just found that website the other day.

lol

Archived