LegacyGT.com

Any Arkansans

thevams

Dead eye, any mods done to the wagon? We should get together sometime and talk about the subies. There are several new wrx's and legacies running around, but I have only been able to talk to one of them. I have a shop in Van Buren, with a lift and any tool you could need if anyone ever needs help working on something.

-Trey

HOLY crap...I slack off checking this board for a few months and all of a sudden there are a few Arkies with LGT's????

That's it...I'm driving to Fayetnam...

Oh...and for the curious (yes, there is at least one SII LGT in AR. lol)

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/D_Ly/Legacy%20GT/?action=view&current=LGTFrontQuarter.jpg

I am going to AR this weekend. What is there to do in H-Springs? We might make a day trip if you have a recommendation??? We are staying at the Peabody in L-Rock. We will be sporting the Outback this weekend while the GT rests in the garage.

I haven't checked this forum in a while, i just got back from a meet with some WRXs... one guy had a STi limited, it was nice. i thought about stealing his brembos. We should meet up some time. I think the WRX guys were planning a larger meeting in around Sept 18th i think. They have 28 cars so far, we should definatly bring out the LGTs

• 4 weeks later...
Hiya all. Originally from Ft Smith, although the Navy has kept me busy for the past 18 years. Will be coming back thru the area next week. Have met lots of cool LGT owners across the country. Give me a holler if you want to get together. I will be roaming between Paris, Ft Smith and Fayetteville area until the middle of Oct.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Bump. After 5 years, why not?

Just moved here from Santa Monica back in November. Living in Fayetteville.

2x LGT Wagons, Garnet Red and Silver. Saw a very nice silver Sedan last night on 540 north around exit 86. Wing-less with what appeared to be an Invidia quad tip exhaust.

I was in the red wagon with the fam trolling the slow lane for MPG's (didn't find any). Also spied a newer ('08-09) LGT sedan heading the opposite direction around the same time your car entered the highway.

Is it me or does this sound like a craigslist missed connection ad? I need to get out more...

Anyways, BUMP, any more LGT owners left in Arkansas?

-Ryan

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived