LegacyGT.com

Car Names

Does your car have a name, and if so, why?

Mine is Moby Dick. He's a bit bigger than the Civic hatch I had before. Big and white. And MEAN lol. An extra bonus, it turns out the rear windshield washer fluid doesn't spray onto my rear window, but instead over and above the car. Perfect for ole' Moby.

This is funny because I was thinking of if anyone on this forum had named their car while I was cruising the junkyard. I even thought about starting a thread.

My leggy was already named when I bought it and I liked the name so I kept it. His name is Hamilton CarMichael and he loves me because I take care of him and he is excited to get a turbo swap someday. He is also excited to get his GT rear hatch tomorrow. :lol:

My car doesnt have a name, however my wife likes to refer to it like this...R we taking my car or the P.O.S (short form for the inocent minds out there)...I think she is just jealous because mine has twice the miles hers does and its still WAY FASTER HAHAHA

Mine is called the shwagon, because it is a wagon and it has swagger. Plus chicks think my car smells like sex surprisingly enough. And so the shwagon was born.

Can you get that smell in an air freshener at Pep Boys? Preferably in a Bald Eagle silhouette surrounded by stars and stripes patterned flames? :wub:

Archived