LegacyGT.com

What would you do if it was $100 per gallon for gas?

What do you mean "if"? At this point, I think it is just a matter of when. Not this year, or the next, but someday - and sooner than we'd all like.

And unfortunately, if it ever comes to a point where I spend $100 to fill my wagon's tank, then I will be trading her in for something with less horsepower, weak handling, no torque, cheap interior, tiny sunroof, front-wheel drive, and a much less enjoyable driving experience.

Wait a minute: that's almost every other car on the road! Doh! :lol:

^^^what do you mean "What do you mean 'if'?"?!?!?! $100 per gallon?! LOL, gas won't be getting that expensive....not until the world is on the brink of running out o it. Just think, that's roughly $1,400.00 to fill up your legacy. We'd all be riding bicycles...

Now, if the OP meant $100 per tank, now that's different. That would in fact suck...and I agree, is likely to happen before most of us die.

Most people with SUVs, already spend more than 100$ per tank because of the larger size tank. Thought its all relative since they get low MPG.

Actually my grandma used to give me 30$ for gas, when I came to her (present). Now she gives 100$ bills. Even my grandma understands.

I would run....I'm a cross country runner so I have a good 15 mile range that I could safely do once a day. I'm expensive to feed though.

I used to run CC as well. I've done enough running in my lifetime.

I do eat a ton of food too, but who doesn't?

Trust me nobody can afford 100 dollar a gallon. Even Bill Gates would be biking MOST of the time.

then it would become worthless cause there would be an over abundance to no one buying it.

at that point only the poor will still be running gas powered vehicles.

I'd quit my job and move back to MA. I don't know too many people here.

Once finding a new job, I'd get an apartment within walking/biking distance.

And I'd live the rest of my life depressed. Or on Zoloft.

(I couldn't even stand commuting via subway when living in Boston.)

^^^what do you mean "What do you mean 'if'?"?!?!?! $100 per gallon?! LOL, gas won't be getting that expensive....not until the world is on the brink of running out o it. Just think, that's roughly $1,400.00 to fill up your legacy. We'd all be riding bicycles...

Now, if the OP meant $100 per tank, now that's different. That would in fact suck...and I agree, is likely to happen before most of us die.

$100 per tank... well, with the insanely heavy tax on petrol and price fixing between all the stations, that's what we are paying here in Hong Kong right now. :mad:

Archived