LegacyGT.com

Remote Start Wire For Amp??

Varano14

So recently I installed a double din head unit in my legacy along with a sub an amp setup i had from my previous car. All was going well, everything worked fine. Untill after coming back from a week long vacation I found my car battery to be totally dead. My guess is that the remote start wire which I connected to what i believed to be the remote start wire for the dead unit was actually a live wire all the time.

So what can I connect the remote start wire that will not be on when the car is off?

Also after jumping the car it started up and ran fine, but after sitting over night it again will not start.

So what are the chances that I will need a new battery?

Thanks in advance guys!!

what i did is connected remote start wire with a fuse and install a switch, so that i can swith on or off the amp anytime while ignition on...

try to find lighter fuse under steering wheel fuse box i guess u will find it

hope i helped you

good luck

The remote turn on wire is blue & white. If you have definitely connected the remote wire from the amp to this then it definitely isn't that that is the problem.

Just check the power status of the amplifier with the car off to see if there's a problem.

Archived