LegacyGT.com

Tein H techs

Omen

Hey I just had the Tein H techs installed today and let me first say that they feel great even over uneven pavement and the car looks killer (photos to follow this weekend).

However I am now getting a squeeking sound when I turn my steering wheel to the right? I'm taking it back tomorrow to have it looked at but anyone have any thoughts on what this could be? Thanks.

squeaks = teh mystry

Who the heck knows why or how a squeak starts....they could've hit moved the swaybar (not likely), loose bolt, to tight of a bolt....might have nothing to do with the install, might be it settling......might be, might be.......lol.....might be the weather....blah blah....where do you "think" it's coming from? Squeaks are a fun game

I just installed S-Techs yesterday drove around (with a barley running engine) but no squeaks....;)

Yeah they pulled everything off, lubed everything and put it back together. They could not find anything wrong. They said that it did not squeak in the air only when under the car's weight. Strange but probably just some rubber rubbing. It's minor and only heard when the wheel is turned all the way to the right.

Archived