LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My 1997 legacy GT just hit 200,000 miles and still runs great and has never let me down for the 6 months I've owned her.

My 1995 legacy L, which I just bought a month ago for a summer flip project has 127,850 miles. Once I'm done fixing her up, she'll make a great realiable car for someone.

197,000 on original body (which is still almost perfect, and has survived the second half of its life with canadian winters very well), original engine and trans, bought it this time last year with 183,000 and have no money into it yet, never complains, doesn't burn a drop of oil. I am likely to upgrade to a newer impreza soon, but am likely to keep this car for a project down the road.

• 1 month later...
nah, she was driving the 2.5 when she slid up on that pillar. she is now the cautious one of the 3 kids, my oldest is the one that thinks shes don garlitz. she wont admit it to me, but ive heard the stories of her stupid showing when theres no adults around. and she wonders why i wont swap her civic with a bigger engine.