LegacyGT.com

Which Seats Sparco or Recaro?

robsontuning

Which seat Sparco, Recaro, or Other  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which seat Sparco, Recaro, or Other

• Sparco Milano Prestige
    • Recaro Sport "Topline"
    • Other-let me know your own personal choice.

I am trying to decide which seats to put in my car. I am leaning towards the Recaro. Let me know what you guys think

Recaro Sport "Topline"

http://www.recaro-nao.com/produkte/picSport/Sport_JerS-Si_DinS.jpg

Sparco Milano Prestige

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dd04b3127cce97a72e55d66b00000015100AaOGrdy1ZsWNA

I'd love a proper leather/alcantara Recaro with heated option. The LGT seats are no fun for more than a two hour drive.....I get pain in my right leg from the seat. Same problem from the WRX seats.

Hm.. it would be nice to get some race seats for the weight savings and the ability to add a race harness. I wonder what that guy did to fool the weight sensor for the passenger seat.

To be honest, Im not sure the weight sensor would really be a big deal. its most likely a "button" type thing that is grounded when there's weight on the seat. More than likely by simply leaving it disconnected it will simply stay off as if someone was never sitting on the seat.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

To be honest, Im not sure the weight sensor would really be a big deal. its most likely a "button" type thing that is grounded when there's weight on the seat. More than likely by simply leaving it disconnected it will simply stay off as if someone was never sitting on the seat.

easy enough to check...just unplug everything.

it's been told that the unit can detect the amount of weight to adjust the release of the air bag speed appropriately. Also, you need to complete the circuit, and you'll probably need to do a few things like measuring out the right amount of resistors to make it work. The weight sensors are part of the seat's base assembly.

Keefe

Archived