LegacyGT.com

If you are thinking about buying a LGT...

ColoradoR1

...pull the trigger.

I contemplated the purchase for almost a year. I finally bought one on 2/28/06. I could not be happier...I like it more and more each day. Heck, I'm still only breaking it in and it is a blast.

I'd like to buy one, but there not a single one for sale in the whole friggin province for now!!!! :icon_cry:

fyi, some canadian member here bought his in NY and drove it back home, iirc he saved quite a bit of money.

This Space For Rent

I'd like to buy one, but there not a single one for sale in the whole friggin province for now!!!! :icon_cry:

Buy one from the States..

Some other people here in the forum from Vancouver and Alberta bought them in the States and drove them back to get imported, very smooth transition nad they are cheaper here too!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I did homework for about 6 months before deciding on which car to buy. The short list was the LGT, the new GTO, mini cooper and another A4. I drove them all multiple times, and the LGT ended up at the top of my list.

I'm glad the LGT is in my garage. :)

...pull the trigger.

I contemplated the purchase for almost a year. I finally bought one on 2/28/06. I could not be happier...I like it more and more each day. Heck, I'm still only breaking it in and it is a blast.

Congrats! How are you finding wind/air noise to be at speed at or over 40mph? Acceptable to you? I see you also have an Accord. How does it compare?

I have not noticed any unusual noise over 40mph.

The car is significantly faster than the accord...there is really no comparison. The suspension and engine are much better on the LGT. I feel like I am driving a race car coming from the accord.

Archived