LegacyGT.com

HID lights on line

Hey,

I recently tried to buy HID lights from crucial racing but it seems they do not operate anymore.

Any suggestions(websites) where can i order on-line those and i do not need to call credit card to get my money?

Thanks

I have had my 55w for almost a year and my 35w for almost 3. I dont have any pictures at the moment. both kits that i received from DDM Tuning were the slim type ballast. Not to be rude, but you did disable your day time running lamps? I havent had a single problem other than tight space to put the bulbs in without removing the entire headlamp...

taking standard halogen optics and upgrading to HID, it doesnt yeild results like OEM HID lamps with factory designed housings. plus the Rx300 lights have self leveling and are designed better for HID. i dont have a problem seeing with my "fixed" lights, its just a preference. some say its for the "bling" factor, but i like my HIDs vs the standard lamps. i see 10x better at night with HIDs

taking standard halogen optics and upgrading to HID, it doesnt yeild results like OEM HID lamps with factory designed housings. plus the Rx300 lights have self leveling and are designed better for HID. i dont have a problem seeing with my "fixed" lights, its just a preference. some say its for the "bling" factor, but i like my HIDs vs the standard lamps. i see 10x better at night with HIDs

And that's the answer I was looking for. I may invest in one of these DDM kits this summer. I miss the OEM auto leveling bi-xenons from my last vehicle.

i'm using ddmtuning 55w 6000k apexcone kit.. very good. got two kits.. one for my car and one for my bike! definately recommend it! nighttime visibility has dramatically improved, driving at night in pitch darkness while snowing sucks due to the glare from the snow. strains ur eyes! i suggest using yellow fogs to reduce the glare.

I have had my 55w for almost a year and my 35w for almost 3. I dont have any pictures at the moment. both kits that i received from DDM Tuning were the slim type ballast. Not to be rude, but you did disable your day time running lamps? I havent had a single problem other than tight space to put the bulbs in without removing the entire headlamp...

I do not need to disable the DRLs because i have an '09 and they are seperate from my lows.

^^ i figured that after i posted - sorry.... i agree with "08LGT80" i paid around 100 for each kit with shipping, it was well worth the money. You will need to show us pics after the install when you get to that point

I just remember reading people having a lot of problems with the DDM hid kits so i didnt want to waste money on them.

^ Virtually *every* plug-and-play kit that's currently available will, if you searched hard enough with Google and the like, have negative reviews by someone, somewhere. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I have heard good things of DDM. Well I will wait a bit more for somebody else to come up with something else and I will buy a kit. Very excited. I do not have fog lights tho. Do you guys thinks that I ll have problems when it snows and I use these HIDs?

DDM 55watt 6000k. I've been very happy. Totally plug and play and have worked well for the last 5 months.

http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj457/erictankel/SDC10568.jpg

http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj457/erictankel/SDC10570.jpg

It is the slim ballast 55w kit. I think it was like $80 shipped. I did not use the harness and I have had no issues.

Holy crap those 55w's are bright! Do people high beam you?

Are those stock or HID fogs with a yellow tint?

I put a brand new yellow top battery in my car right before I installed the HIDs. That may be the reason I haven't any problems. They both fire up every time I start the car. They're so cheap anyway, I think I'll buy a second kit and keep it in my trunk just in case a ballast or bulb dies. The DDMs have been a great "bang for my buck" mod (especially when I consider how much R-Rev carbon fiber I have on my car :lol:).

Archived