LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a white 05 LGT sedan tinted windows with a ski rack on I-280 toward serramonte going the same way I was going till we hit I-1 yesterday around 5:30pm. Don't know if he's on here?

That was me heading home after a long day at work. It's an '07 SWP 2.5i by the way :lol:, and nice LGT. :thumbup:

White 2.5i with "B4" badge on the trunk, last Sunday parked on Broadway in Sac.

GRP/black 5at GT wagon last night in the Bel Air Gold River parking lot.

-- Steve

If it had a rack and 4 boards it was me. We stopped by for dim sum before heading back to the city from Reno and Tahoe. My buddy's STi was parked a block back.

If it had a rack and 4 boards it was me. We stopped by for dim sum before heading back to the city from Reno and Tahoe. My buddy's STi was parked a block back.

If you went to New Canton and parked on Broadway, I'm sure it was you. I can't honestly say if I saw boards or not. I saw the B4 badge and the 17" wheels as we passed, and tried to see if it had a hood scoop (in my mirror by then) while trying not to hit a pedestrian or rear end someone. Didn't notice the STi either.

-- Steve

Season's greetings from the east coast! I actually hail from NC but am visiting NorCal for the holidays. Anyway, around 1pm today, we passed a silver '05-'07 LGT sedan with a factory spoiler and (I think?) aftermarket rims heading west on Fruitridge Rd in Sacramento. Anyone here?

By the way, I'm blown away by how many Subarus I've spotted around town here!

Cheers and happy holidays :cool:

If you went to New Canton and parked on Broadway, I'm sure it was you. I can't honestly say if I saw boards or not. I saw the B4 badge and the 17" wheels as we passed, and tried to see if it had a hood scoop (in my mirror by then) while trying not to hit a pedestrian or rear end someone. Didn't notice the STi either.

-- Steve

Yup that was me, we were eating at New Canton.

ABP sedan with spoiler and aftermarket wheels, Monday @ 3:30 turning left onto Big Horn from Laguna (possibly went into Circuit City lot).

Grey 08-09 sedan at Kilgore and Trade Center a little before 5:00 tonight. May have had aftermarket wheels, I just caught a glimpse as it went through the intersection.

-- Steve

ABP sedan with spoiler and aftermarket wheels, Monday @ 3:30 turning left onto Big Horn from Laguna (possibly went into Circuit City lot).

Grey 08-09 sedan at Kilgore and Trade Center a little before 5:00 tonight. May have had aftermarket wheels, I just caught a glimpse as it went through the intersection.

-- Steve

that was probably me today:cool:

I work on trade center, what were you doing over there?

Going home. I live near Sunrise/the river. Had some errands to do, and Kilgore-->Folsom-->wind through the neighborhood-->Coloma is a standard route home to miss Sunrise for me.

-- Steve

To the darkblue 05 obxt who i see every afternoon i get off work comming from napa on 29. I remember when i first saw fresh out of the dealer plate on the back, to the day i saw it covered in mud, to the time i saw you had gotten in an rear end accident....now that i think of it i sound pretty creppy haha. But really im jellous you got a nice ob there

That ABP wagon on 12/30 was me. You have a nice clean looking OBP. I noticed the no-plate yet - just pick up the car?

I've had it since late August. Haha. The car was an out of state car and the jackass dealership didn't complete the VIN Verification. I had to complete it at Autowest and send the original to the dealership where I bought the car. They lost the original I sent and had to request the VIN Verification from Autowest then submit that to the DMV. Now it's just a waiting process for the plates.

I'm going to see how long I can rock the no plates before I get tagged, haha.