LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BecauseCTIdentityCrisis

Silver Spec. B on the souther side of the berlin turnpike, near the meriden line. I gave you a thumbs up and a herp derp grin.

Also, red '05 LGT on 174 in newington, just before the New Britain line.

4th gen black Spec.b on passiac ave in hackensack, you were taking a left at the light,gave a honk and rev

That might have been me! Ive been goin to HUMC alot. I probably didnt realize you were there because i thought you were some douche honking at me. :lol:

That might have been me! Ive been goin to HUMC alot. I probably didnt realize you were there because i thought you were some douche honking at me. :lol:

:lol: i completely understand, i think it was you, car looks the same from your profile pic

Edited by octain11

spotted on the NJ turnpike, a white LGT in stop and go traffic around 7PM. I was in a black 05 with an exhaust, tint, and rally armor mudflaps. gave each other thumbs up. I was actually on my way home from honda day. haha. both of us had NY plates.

Who has a black LGT, lowered, wheels and plate that reads "RELISH"? Spotted on Westchester Ave yesterday. I was the DGM Spec.B behind my buddy in the bugeye. You merged off the highway, got between us and turned off. Car looks great!

Saw "RELISH" again yesterday. Same place and time as before. Westchester Ave in White Plains around 9 AM.

Spotted siver lgt with black wheels at chili's parking lot in Poughkeepsie around 6 today and a dark blue lgt with tints rims and chin spoiler heading south on 9a goin thru Peekskill around 1230 yesterday